Wednesday, December 1, 2010

it could all theoretically be a mistake, a very large mistake. we got away, but we are choosing to go back? nothing feels right here, either. where i work makes me miserable. the school i go to makes me lose even more faith in my generation. ryan hates it here, too. he possibly even hates it more than i do. he can't seem to find anything that is worth saving, or worth remembering. i always am able to find something, but that's just the person i am. i'm scared of a lot right now.

if i could chose anything, anywhere for my life to go right now, i know where it would go. i would move to seattle, washington. i know, i know, i know. 'you only love it there because of your boyfriend', but you're wrong. something about that city is calling me, and it might be years before i finally get to call it my home, but i want to. i want to so badly.

these thoughts need to get out somewhere besides a blog, but a journal, or a blog, or writing is the only form of release that i have until he gets home.

i'm lonely, and this is unedited. that is what this entire thing is about, not editing, not being afraid, or more so, not caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment