Wednesday, January 26, 2011

update!

i feel happy to finally say that i have my computer back, with internet and all, which means that i will be even more active lately. i have so many new projects up my sleeve that it is almost overwhelming, but in a good way. i just have to bite the bullet and get it done. one project at a time, or five projects at a time. for my own ocd, i'm going to make myself a little list of things i need to do (like i really need anymore lists!)

- apply anywhere and everywhere for jobs (even printing out applications tonight!)
- put my two new pairs of earrings up in tea @ noon
- make a few new pairs of earrings
- go thrift store shopping (very intently!)
- have a wonderful date night with the boy
- update my 365!
- pick up at least three new books to read. i'm tired of rereading books i love.

No comments:

Post a Comment